Mambo Sun is a vibrant blend of microfine to chunky round and hex shaped yellow and gold glitter. It comes in a 3 gram jar (containing approximately 1/2 tsp of product) with label art. Mambo Sun is part of the Sun & Moon collection.
Non-toxic and solvent resistant.
Polyetheylene Terephthalate, Aluminum, Polyurethane 33
Potential uses for glitter:
- Over lip gloss to create unique lip art
- Face and body art (large-size glitters are not recommended for use around the immediate eye area)
- Nail art (Paint your nails, and then, while it's still tacky, arrange the glitter on your nails. Seal with a clear top coat.)
- Resin art
- In nail polish (solvent-resistant blends only)
Disclaimer: Please be aware that the FDA does not include glitter on its list of approved color additives. This means that no glitter products are technically allowed for use in any cosmetic in the USA. Despite this, glitter is widely used and prevalent in all kinds of cosmetics in the USA. There are no known reports of harm caused by glitter. Use at your own discretion.
* Lip swatch photo courtesy of the amazing @cutekittycosmetics (follow her on Instagram!). Mambo Sun glitter is shown in this image over foiled Ginger Snap eyeshadow.