Rabid Unicorn is a blend of microfine cosmetic-grade lavender, rainbow, and holographic glitter with chunky reflective, holographic, and red-orange glitter. It comes in a 3 gram jar (containing approximately 1/2 tsp of product) with label art. Rabid Unicorn is part of the All Creatures Demented & Strange collection.
Solvent resistant and non-toxic. Size ranges from 0.008 (ultra fine) to 0.04 (medium).
Polyetheylene Terephthalate, Aluminum, Polyurethan33, Iron Blue, Red 34
Potential uses for glitter:
- Over lip gloss to create unique lip art
- Face and body art (large-size glitters are not recommended for use around the immediate eye area)
- Nail art (Paint your nails, and then, while it's still tacky, arrange the glitter on your nails. Seal with a clear top coat.)
- Resin art
- In nail polish (solvent-resistant blends only)
Disclaimer: Please be aware that the FDA does not include glitter on its list of approved color additives. This means that no glitter products are technically allowed for use in any cosmetic in the USA. Despite this, glitter is prevalent in all kinds of cosmetics in the USA. There are no known reports of harm caused by glitter. Use at your own discretion.
* Lip swatch photo courtesy of the amazing @cutekittycosmetics (follow her on Instagram!). Rabid Unicorn glitter is shown in this image over foiled Wednesday eyeshadow.